If you had to choose...

1. If you had to choose, would you choose the denim signature satchel or the khaki satchel with the parchment stripe? Or, would you ditch the satchel & go straight for the large tote? Some of your girls have mentioned that the denim color rubs off on clothing...is that most likely going to happen or is there a slim chance of rub off? I'm sooooooo confused!:confused1:

2. I think from most of the denim threads I have read, most said they didn't really have a problem with rub off. I have the denim tote not large but smaller one and LOVE it.

I'd get the denim satchel or tote. And I haven't had any problems with it.

3. I have the denim signature stripe tote 11179 and the matching zip wallet and LOVE them...I've had them since the beginning of June, used them EVERY single day in rain, 90 degree heat, and have had NO problems at all! No denim transfer onto ANY of my clothes or hands or anything, and no denim transfer from the wallet onto the legacy striped lining. IMO this set is GORGEOUS and well worth the money as it seems to be made VERY well! Good luck w your decision!!!!

4. I'm not a satchel fan so I'd say go with the denim tote.

5. You girls are great! Thanks for all of your opinions!:happydance:

6. I like the look of the satchel better. Can you fit it over your shoulder? Will you be able to try them on before purchase? I'd go with denim, although the parchment stripe is pretty.

7. I love the look of the denim, and from what I've read there really isn't any denim transfer.. good luck!!

8. I did try on the denim satchel yesterday & it fits on my shoulder, so I guess that will be mine, for my B-day! Thanks again!

9. Denim Tote

10. Denim satchel!!!

11. I vote for the denim satchel! I think it's gorgeous IRL.

12. I would go with the denim. I would be afraid the parchment strip would get dirty.

13. Denim....either satchel or tote, but definitely denim.....

14. I saw a bunch of the denim bags at the outlet yesterday and I was quite surprised. They had denim satchels and shoulder bags. They were marked down and were an additional 20% off the mark down.

15. DENIM!!! :drool: