If you had $600-$700 - what would you buy?

1. I have a credit for my French Purse and I can't decide if I want to get another wallet or not. What would you buy if you could have anything for between $600-$700??:yahoo:

2. I will wait for azur line to come out or any limited edition pieces..Azur french purse is sweet looking.

3. I agree with bagsnbags. Azur. You can't go wrong with a limited edition piece!

4. shoes!

5. Damier Azur Koala in November. Or another Koala.

6. To refresh your memory for damier azur French purse:

[​IMG]

7. mono zippy walett $560.00 or the MC Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois $705.00
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. I don't know that I'm a huge fan of the azur (ducking). That zippy wallet is very cute - does anyone have it yet??

9. Hmmm...I'm actually considering what to get with that amount right now. lol. I'm debating between a Damier Illovo MM, Damier Speedy 25, Mono Pochette Croissant, or an MC Pochette Porte Monnaie NM. lol.

10. elongreach has a zippy organizer? same thing but a tad bigger, talk to her!

11. Are you looking to replace your FP or do you already have a wallet?

12. Hi Irene - actually either - I didn't replace my French Purse yet although I'm getting a fabulous Ferragamo wallet (the new Fiera animal design) tomorrow. But that doesn't mean a LV walletis out ofthe question

13. I would probably get an agenda and a wapity.

14. i would get a mc PTI :p
    or
    damier speedy?

15. Hmm ya good idea to return the french purse. I used mine for less than a year and got sick of it.
    For that price of course you should get a speedy IMO
    Show us pictures of what you get please!