If you had £500 burning a hole in your pocket........

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
would you spend it on

1) new mulberry purchase?:graucho:
2) romantic weekend away with your other half?:love:
3)something sensible??? (ie mortgage payment, house repairs):wtf:

and no i haven't got £500 burning a hole in my pocket so it's hypothetical!!!!

If I had £500 spare cash, I would go for B weekend away with hubby and then while we were away having a golly good time I would make sure that I took him into a Mulberry shop.
How could he say no....

Oooooh tricky!
Being totally irresponsible & Gemini, it def wouldn't be going on the mortgage!!
If it were joint money then I'd probably use it to get away to France for a romantic weekend a deux.
If it were my money, definitely Mulberry!

Jo - what are you on, you keep coming up with such fab threads!!

Oooooh tricky!
Being totally irresponsible & Gemini, it def wouldn't be going on the mortgage!!
If it were joint money then I'd probably use it to get away to France for a romantic weekend a deux.
If it were my money, definitely Mulberry!

Jo - what are you on, you keep coming up with such fab threads!!

:shame: Not on anything- just bored!!!!!:lol:

Think my answer would be weekend away at the moment!!! mainly because there aren't any Mulberries I'm majorly lusting over!!! (and all the finances are joint so I always feel guilty about my purchases!!)

Think my answer would be weekend away at the moment!!! mainly because there aren't any Mulberries I'm majorly lusting over!!! (and all the finances are joint so I always feel guilty about my purchases!!)

Why would you feel guilty when you work too Jo? I would only feel guilty if I was a stay at home housewife with no work and no kids.

You are too good Jo. I have been thinking for a while now that women should get paid more than men for comparable jobs,because we have much higher overheads...make-up,bags, clothes, shoes and boots etc,etc.My DH readily accepts that I should spend more on clothes than him and is delighted when I look well.

^^^I think that men just look at things differently to us...well some of them.
If I spend £600 on a bag well thats just stupid..but if DH spends £600 on a football season ticket..thats grand!!!

If I spend £400 on gym membership thats ..silly if Dh spends £500 on golf membership..well thats super....