If you had $1500 what would you buy?

1. I thought this would be a fun thread and maybe open my eyes to some options I have with "extra" money. :graucho: So, if you had 1500 what would you buy? Could be black, brown, color, anything. I'm open for suggestions..
  2. I would buy a Louis Vuitton Epi Tote Gm (that is supposed to be released this fall) in the new purple color if they have it. If not, in black. That will be $1,000 and change with tax...then I'd buy a trendy bag for $500. Not sure which though...
  3. MJ Karen in black - can't find a pic of this bag anywhere but saw it in Saks last week
  4. An LV mono Cabas mezzo (practical) and some kind of Azur Damier bag (speedy 25 or neverfull.... not sure which!) That'd put you at just over $1500.
  5. LV Neo Cabby Black MM or Trevi PM
  6. A Miu Miu coffer :biggrin:
  7. A louis vuitton speedy in azur and put the rest in my savings account for a rainy day.
  8. Not quite enough for any of the Chanel bags I'd love, but the following:

Michael by Michael Kors Astor Satchel in Gold (much more bronzey and rich, IRL. Fell in love at Nordstroms) $298

HH Sonia Tote in Winter White $540

Chanel Camelia Wallet - I'm in love with this :smile: $545
  9. Balenciaga City in Black or Marc Jacobs Stam in Ivory/Black
  10. A Chanel classic flap in either red, black or beige!
  11. Would love a chanel classic flap in black, but I think they are a little more. I also would love a Balenciaga city in black or a gucci britt in black leather with gold hardware. I guess I would need more than $1500 for all that.:shrugs:
  12. I would buy the new LV damier Trevi PM, for sure!