If you ever think about leaving Balenciaga....

Hi, Welcome back! Great job at a new start. I guess you will start to accumulate them again only slower with more thought about financial freedom! These are definitely the GREATEST bags!

Girl, it's good to see you again. It is so refreshing to hear your wisdom. You're right though, it is so easy to get caught up into the "addiction" and over extend yourself.

I so agree with Karenab that it is a "slippery slope" !!!! We are all so glad to see you back on this board again. Please post pics of your new day when it arrives!

Welcome back Lori. :yahoo:You are so right.:yes: I have tried other brands and sold all my Bbags just to have variety in my collection and you know what i regret selling every each one of them. :sad:I still come back to Bbags and i can't carry any thing else no matter what. I love MJ, Chanel, YSL and Miu Miu but there is some thing about Balenciaga that other brands don't have and i can't explain it.:nogood:

welcome back!! ITA, i once strayed and have now come back. :smile: the bags are so soft, so light and so versatile. the black day is a great "first" bag. are you planning on an 07 day?

Yes, I am buying an 07 day from the only seller I will deal with. I looked at a gorgeous 05 day on ebay but the price was a bit much for me and I really only feel comfortable dealing with my beloved Balenciaga dealer. Trust is very important and of course customer service is key as well.

Welcome back!!!! I'm happy to hear that you're debt free!!!:yahoo::yahoo:
I think being debt-free is SO important to enjoy your bags:yes:

I started buying Bbags in 2002, so I've bought/tried other brands(Chanel, Hermes, Bottega, Jas MB, MJ, and YSL)but I always come back to Bal. To me, nothing even compares to Bal in terms of the texture of the leather, the lightness, the style and the colors. I sold all the other ones except for a bew Bottegas, Jas MB and MJs but don't really use them.
They just don't feel right...:shrugs:

Hey LoriB. I went through the same thing as you did. I sold off all of my BBags in August. I got married in August and knew the money for my BBags could go towards my wedding and honeymoon. For about 2 months I was ok. I bought some Steve Madden bags (that is funny because you did too) but soon enough the BBag bug bit me again. I was missing BBags, especially some of the BBags I had sold. I just didn't want to go overboard like I had before, where I had to have every color and didn't fully enjoy the bags I already had. I finally saved up and bought a black BBag a few weeks ago. I recently just purchased a 2nd (origan city) which should arrive next week. It's good to be back!!

That is awesome you are debt-free! I think in the end to be debt-free makes your BBag break worth it! Congrats!

I totally agree with you Lori.. I have sold all my bbags once, and after awhile go right back. I went into some other brands, and just nothing and i mean it, nothing can compare!!!...

Thank you for this. I have thought of dabbling in Chanel and LV before, and have owned Chloes. I always end up selling the others because I only carry my Bals.

I've seen many others leave and come back as well.

Great to have you back. I'm impressed by your discipline and nearly teared up reading about your longing to have just a coin purse around to pet. :cry: I soooo get it! But just think, you are debt free and starting fresh with a blank canvas. How exciting!