If you couldn't get the Peony Tote...

1. Maybe you'd like the peony wallet! This is what I ordered from my favorite Coach store tonight....item #40941, regular price $208, but $156 for PCE!

I am going to finally learn how to post pictures when I get it, but here's the stock photo!

[​IMG]

2. :tender:...perfect!! That is such a pretty wallet, I can't wait to see your real life pics!

3. Now how were you able to order that wallet? That's from the Japan site right? I can't believe they gave you the discount!!!

4. I walked in with the print out of the Peony items on the Japan website, and after telling one of my favorite SA's about the Coach Japan site, she went right to the computer and found it for me! I was really happy. She even kept my print out so that she could remember to go to the website later to see what is on the Japan site. What I love about my store is that the SA's are always excited for me when they find something that I tell them about! We even spend a couple minutes looking for the strawberry charm because the SA hadn't seen it yet and she couldn't believe I knew about it. She also said she'd check out tPF to see how I am finding out all this great info!

5. Thanks, I'm going to Coach today to get the ergo sig belted hobo. I also want this wallet from Japan site but am not sure if the color of the wallet is black or brown. Can someone tell me what color it is??? Thanks

[​IMG]

6. Thanks, I'm going to Coach today to get the ergo sig belted hobo. I also want this wallet from Japan site but am not sure if the color of the wallet is black or brown. Can someone tell me what color it is??? Thanks and if they know how much.

[​IMG]

7. It's brown as it matches my LE scarf hippie. Someone on here (tlloveshim?) bought this so maybe they could tell you the price...

8. I want the khaki/tabbaco belted hobo. But I just love this wallet. Too bad it doesn't match!