If you could what would have made for you Special Order?

I want a white speedy 30 with Martian, Onionhead and Panda across the middle of the front and a black LV in each of the four "corners" and the same on the back but upsidedown ;)

i want a panda in speedy 30!!! that's my ultimate wish...
or panda with the treatment like they did on conte de fees, with montages of various lv's line into 1 bag.
i really wish they have panda in speedy 30 :cry: or speedy 25 at least.
and also mc in 25, i think it's just wasted to make mc in mini hal, it's too small and the print supposed to be in mini mc not big mc.
ooh, and i wish i can have speedy 30 or 25 in mini mc, i prefer the small prints than large :smile:

oh god... i do have a lot of wishes...

(all white) multicolor messenger like the abbesses in the regular size print.. multicolor mens accessories like wallets & ties. multicolor cruiser bag. multicolor portfolio. MC evasion, excursion, and steamer bag. an MC keepall without the studs and extra pockets would also be nice.

(all terre) damier geant wallets. more luggage styles like the excursion, evasion, steamer and cruiser bags.

utah portfolio and utah citadin. oh and omg, a utah keepall.

here's my s/o dream list:
- myrtille Epi Reporter GM
- blue Antigua Abbesses
- Utah leather Yaranga
- tan Nomade Keepall45
- black Suhali Keepall50 (with minimal studs)
- Damier Sauvage Bobby
- brown (havana) alligator Larry briefcase
:love:

Deborahsue said:
May-be a Damier Batignolles Horizontal?

I guess I don't have much imagination.

So, how long do you think before we get the Damier Batignolles?

Sadly, it's not looking like anytime soon :cry: I would go out and buy one tonight if they were! I don't want to pay an extra 30%, the price is already high enough for a monogram Batignolles.

I also would love a damier batignolles horizontal, which I think someone asked about before, and LV told them they wouldn't do it if I remember correctly. Not sure what the reason was, though.

I would like like a damier vavin GM, which I have seen on ebay -- they are gorgeous!

And I would like it if they would make the zippy organizer in other epi colors besides black and red, or maybe in black mono mat!

I'd want a suhali speedy 25 in geranium, a vernis speedy as well, not sure on the size. I've always wanted a monogram saddle cover (any horsey ladies will know what I'm talking about), and after seeing the tennis racket covers decided I might just ask about that.