If you could own only 3 pieces of VCA, which would they be and why?

Mine would be
1. Vintage 10 motif solid YG (I have-matches all and worry free, Sandra Lee is wearing it now on a Halloween bake off lol!)
2. Vintage matching 5 motif bracelet to extend necklace when needed or to wear on its own (I don't have yet)
3. YG pave vintage Alhambra earrings (I have and wear so often because worry free as I know if they are coming off my ear as opposed to my diamond studs)

The earrings could have been YG Cosmos in my dreams and still look lovely with the necklace and bracelet without being matchy. But with only 3, would choose what I have since my lifestyle is casual.

Really, whichever gold you prefer, getting a necklace in that with a bracelet or ring in the same gold and earrings would all look great together worn at once since all same tone. I prefer YG or PG so that's what's on my must have 3 list. Hope this helps-this is a fun and interesting thread to be a part of!

Reactions: fdc and HeidiDavis
I'm just at the start of my VCA collecting but have a strict self-imposed budget. It may take some time to get my top 3! I'm always on the lookout for preloved items, maybe I'll get lucky......:

1. Vintage 10 motif all gold (I have this and love it although I find it quite heavy to wear)
2. Vintage single motif pendant- considering MOP, would love blue or pink version if available in yellow gold, might wait for a holiday pendant at some point (I can tell this is going to take years!)
3. Bracelet- either 5 motif yellow gold or maybe a couple of Sweets together? Not sure yet.

Pretty sure that will cover all my needs! Not considering earring as I wear my diamond studs 24/7.

Reactions: fdc and HeidiDavis
Great question! I only wear white gold or platinum so if limited to three items:
20 motif white MOP
Small Frivole pave earrings
Anything turquoise. Seriously. Anything.

I have 1 and 2. Love my Frivole pave earrings and wear the a lot -- in fact wearing them today, as they are quite light weight and very sparkly. And heading to the 5th ave store shortly to try on a few things so wish me luck on my turquoise hunt!

Hi VCA lovers,

I am starting to get addicted but definitely have a budget. So I'm trying to learn as much from the experience of VCA veterans as I can so I can be smart with my purchases.

If you only could keep four pieces of VCA (one pair of earrings counts as one) what would they be and why? Can you list them from most to least important?

For those of you willing to share, thank you so much. And it you want to include pics, we can never get enough VCA pics.
(1) white MOP vintage Alhambra earrings
(2) white MOP vintage Alhambra 20 motif necklace
(3) multi-MOP and onyx Magic 16 motif necklace
(4) any diamond pair of earrings

Reactions: lisawhit
Great question! The 4 pieces in my personal collection that I love the most are as follows:
1. 2 Butterfly Between the Finger ring, pink sapphire & diamond version.
2. 2015 Pink Porcelain holiday pendant.
3. Magic Alhambra single pendant in white gold, pave diamonds.
4. Any of my 5 motif Alhambra bracelets (my current fave is pink porcelain version).

I've been collecting for some time now so the above pieces are my holy grails from VCA.