If you could only own ONE expensive designer bag, what would it be??

1. For some reason, I was wondering this since so many of us have numerous or even countless bags that are anywhere between $800 and $3000. If you could only own ONE bag for all of your needs and outfits, which brand and style would it be???
  2. something Miu Miu........ something black, leather and Miu Miu.
  3. Balenciaga
  4. Hey fellow horsewoman! (I'm a hunter rider in MD). Hmm...this is a toughie. If we're talking bags I already HAVE, then it would have to be my Prada nylon doctor bag. Big, black, utilitarian, but super-handy. If you're talking bags you'd LIKE to have, then probably an LV Speedy, the Balenciaga Motorcycle City, or the Chloe Edith - and no crazy colors. If I'm relegated to one bag, it would have to be black or brown. This is probably one of the lamer answers you'll get, because my tastes aren't too exotic, but oh well! :shrugs:
  5. wow, tough choice but you're making my brain twist about this. i'd have to say marc jacobs...i love marc jacobs bags for sure! very classic most of the time and that's the kind of girl i am!
  6. I used to say Be&D tuxedo bag, but now that I've seen a Balenciaga in person...I think I'm switching!
  7. Chanel classic flap bag in black lamskin with silver hardware.
  8. Balenciaga City in black or grenat
  9. tough one hm.... i still can't decide between a black balenciaga weekender or chanel original coco cabas in black caviar :p
  10. Black 30 cm Birkin
  11. Choosing from the bags I have. I would pick my Marc Jacobs Blake in Black which is my most recent pruchase.
  12. Chloe grenat or whiskey paddington
  13. Hermes 32cm Kelly in black with palladium hardware. :love::love:
  14. A Hermes Birkin for sure. A black one. (Nope, I don't actually own one of those, but a girl can dream, can't she?)
  15. ditto