If you could only have one birkin which color....

Black crock with diamond hardware

Attachments

• hermes birkin 006.jpg
    hermes birkin 006.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 36
  • hermes birkin 008.jpg
    hermes birkin 008.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 29
  • hermes birkin 002.jpg
    hermes birkin 002.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 32
  • hermes birkin 005.jpg
    hermes birkin 005.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 26
  • hermes birkin 003.jpg
    hermes birkin 003.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 32
One Birkin? Only ONE???????

geez......this is like asking Shopmom to....well......be happy and satisfied with one bag......

If I could only have ONE pick and that's it and I'd have to give up my other beauties then I'd have to go with.....

Black Chevre de Coromandel with Gold h/w

whew.....glad that's out. Now back to REALITY! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

lilach said:
can´t´answer but most probably a white bag in either ostrich or croc and since i can only have on bag please make it two tone hardware so tat i can wear my jewelery :lol:

Lilach, can Hermes make two-tone hardware if you ask them to? If so, how would they decide which piece of hardware gets to be which color?

koukanamiya said:
Lilach, can Hermes make two-tone hardware if you ask them to? If so, how would they decide which piece of hardware gets to be which color?
no they do not (same thing they do not change hardware colours a bag deliverd with gold stays gold that applies for kelly and birkins )
and i also think it would look off.(it was just my mind about having everything as i was only allowed one bag :lol: ) but of course you can always use your gold lock on a palladium bag and vice verca (given you own two bags )

lilach said:
no they do not (same thing they do not change hardware colours a bag deliverd with gold stays gold that applies for kelly and birkins )
and i also think it would look off.(it was just my mind about having everything as i was only allowed one bag :lol: ) but of course you can always use your gold lock on a palladium bag and vice verca (given you own two bags )

I tried to put the gold dial watch on a silver hardware strap one time and it just looked sooo funky.

it's got to be vert anis birkin togo...it's just a special color for me. it was our wedding's motif too!

230050984_c44a90264b_m.jpg