If you could only have ONE BAG...

Jul 4, 2007
I am going out of town on business for 11 weeks and I can only take ONE purse. I decided on my Louis Vuitton Epi Speedy 30. It goes with EVERYTHING and it is great in the rain.

What would you bring...

Hmm, it would depend on where I was going and what I'd be doing. Right now I am smitten by my new Linea Pelle Equestrian hobo, it is big and can carry so much! So I'd probably bring that.

Omg... 11 weeks. I think I would take my black MJ LE stella... I definitely have more favorite bags, but it's the most versatile and durable bag I think I have right now.

I'd take my Cinnamon Balenciaga City, it goes with both casual clothing and business attire, dries off quickly, holds everything I need and I love the way it hugs my body when worn over the shoulder.

My first choice would be the black epi speedy 30-awesome bag, but ....I just got a MJ VENETIA IN BLACK WITH GOLD HARDWARE AND LOVE IT AS WELL. sO EITHER ONE IS VERY CLASSY AND DEFINITELY FOR BUSINESS!

Toss up between black MJ blake and my purple lambskin Botkier Bianca. It would be really hard to part with the Bianca. But because the purple doesn't go with quite everything I guess I'd have to say the MJ.

I'm actually going to Seattle at the end of the month on business. So, I've been pondering this question for several weeks already. I think I'm going to take my black Balenciaga City cause it looks great for work and after work. But I still have a couple more weeks to decide!