If you could only have 3 ...

tanja - 'they count as one as they're the same model" :roflmfao: heeehee... I wanna say that too cuz there's NO way I can just pick 3! (Although I'm gonna try and limit myself to 3 bbags until '08.)

1. Pewter First
2. Ink City
3. 05 Turq City

oh wait.. it's the same model.. so... :graucho:

4. 03, 05, or 06 red in either first or city. Would die for an 03 red with the silver hardware.. holy moley it's gorgeous.
5. Magenta first or city
6. Eggplant first, city, or purse
7. Blueberry Day
8. Seafoam First as gorgeous as Beverly's
9. I could go on.. but I guess that's not the point of this thread. :shame:

<< cheating from other's answers!! :roflmfao:
no kidding :P
here is mine before i change my mind! (the list keeps expanding by hourly base!!)

1- 05 choco weekender
2- 06 griege city
3- a very extremely distressed bordeaux!
:love:

My goal is to have only 3 since I can't afford to be purchasing Balenciaga bags forever so hopefully I will be satisfied when I finally have:

2005 Caramel city (which I have)
Dark Blue City - haven't decided what color it will be - I love Blueberry, Ink and Indigo but this purchase is going to have to wait until late January or Feb 2007
Light Blue City - sky blue, ice blue or some light blue color from the future. This purchase will probably not be until next spring or summer

I would really love to have a Black city as well but have to admit that I wouldn't wear it as much as the above 3 colors and I can probably survive without having one. Peggy

I will be getting my first next week!
but ideally i would love to have

something in marigold, something in black and grey & eggplant!.
and I'd love to get a city for classes next year in black
and firsts in marigold and grey
i would also love to have a day in black

and I would like to have something in eggplant..

so maybe if i could ONLY have three something in marigold, eggplant and either black/grey.

but it would have to mean i get red in there somehow! so I'd need the comangion wallet!

only 3... well i guess this good as time as any to play favourites! :graucho: hopefully, none of the other b-bags can read this :roflmfao:

1. Turq 05 First :love:
2. Black City
3. I'd rather cut my arms off than decide who gets 3rd place :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

This thread was sooo hard for me to answer and only choose 3... :crybaby: But I guess my ideal top 3 would be the following in order:

1. '06 Black small padded matellase bag (or maybe an '07 anthracite or marine small padded matellase).

2. '04 Seafoam Work or First

3. '06 Ink First or Work (opposite of the seafoam style)...