If you could live in any city in the world...

Coronado, California. I went here last Christmas with my relatives, and it was surprisingly beautiful. The weather was perfect, the beach was gorgeous, and the houses and the Hotel Del Coronado was simply beautiful. Sadly, my parents told me that living here would be expensive (we did look at the houses for sale, and many of them were up to the millions)! But I can always dream. :heart:

I also don't mind living in Costa Mesa, CA. It's close to the South Coast Plaza and the surrounding area is just really, really nice. And expensive looking! And my family told me that living in Costa Mesa is much cheaper than Coronado. Hopefully I can move down there in the nearest future. :smile:

I already live in a city where most people want to live, but I think I'd like to live somewhere in southern CA or Seattle for a change of pace. Also, I'd love to live in HK for a few years if given the opportunity.

Hum...tough one...I think I would go with Colorado Springs, Colorado. The summers are absolutely beautiful. The winters are harsh, but the other seasons make up for it.

I don't think I can ever live outside of California. The weather here has completely spoiled me. :smile: I love this state very much!! I hope to get married here, have a family here, and die here.

My #1 dream place to live is definitely somewhere in Southern California. :smile: I love L.A.!

natalie78 said:
Hum...tough one...I think I would go with Colorado Springs, Colorado. The summers are absolutely beautiful. The winters are harsh, but the other seasons make up for it.

Love Colorado Springs..I agree it's gorgeous there in the summer.

I'd also pick Ely, Minnesota..it's such a cool town...lots of outdoor stuff to do. Charming town.