If you could have coffee with anyone on TPF...

I haven't been a member here for very long, but for the love of God, can I please come if there is a convention?? I wanna holiday! I could tell my husband that it's invitation only and I was one of the lucky ones. Please, someone get me outta here! :nuts:*rattles the bars of her cage*:nuts:

I haven't been a member here for very long, but for the love of God, can I please come if there is a convention?? I wanna holiday! I could tell my husband that it's invitation only and I was one of the lucky ones. Please, someone get me outta here! :nuts:*rattles the bars of her cage*:nuts:

lol THAT'S SO FUNNY

As some said, it's hard to name people, because I can't name them all. I was lucky enough to meet Prada Psycho, Kallison, and tlloveshim in Charlotte.

In no particular order (after Vlad and Megs, of course), Prada's Meadow, Kellybag, passerby, Merika, hlfinn, Irishgal, ranskimmie, maxter, me_love_purse, beauxgoris, twinkle.tink, mas, nymph, ms piggy, Charles, John 5, shimmapuff, silversea----I know I'm forgetting or misspelling some.

This is like a second home!

YES to the idea of a tPF convention!!!!

A tPF convention would be wonderful...there are so many, many people I'd like to meet apart from being curious about Shimma's nose :P ...John, crochetbella, twinkle.tink, Charles, boxermom, lara, syntagma, caxe, Bee , Jill , mshel (oh, the famous breast augmentation thread!) and many other lovely people I've PM'd and posted replies to.......and Megs and bible quoting Vlad.

I would love to go to Vegas and meet up! I can not believe I have not met anyone IRL!! Selena and I are meeting July 5th and I can not wait. We talk 4-5 times a day and its time to meet!!! I hope to meet others in the future!!!

Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas infinity my fingers are tired

aw i got mentioned twice!! so sweet!

i have met a ton of tpfers but i would love to meet

mick (soon my friend, soon), boxermom, twinkle tink, mas, selena, (my darling) blew, (my other darling) ghost, smoothopter, ama xr, and oh there are many many more. but we need to go someplace that has diet coke because i don't drink coffee or alcohol (though i might have a pina colada on a cruise itellyouwhat)

i am in for vegas or a cruise!

Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas infinity my fingers are tired

I agree, while it would take forever to name everyone I would like to have coffee with here on the forum, I would love to meet in Vegas for a HUGE :party:(I mean ;)convention) Then we could have :drinks: (I mean coffee;)) with all the wonderful members here as well as shop for more bags!