If you could have coffee with anyone on TPF...

wow, i would feel terrible if i forget anyone, but to name a few....well, not a few really....;)
twinkle.tink, hlfinn, ama mxr, syntagma, LVixen, ichelle, veronika, pinki682, bernz84, selena, me_love_purse, butterfliie, iluvbags, clk55girl, MAGs, kallison, tlloveshim, lamistella, batgirl, robynbenz, rachael, h addict, chag...all in no particular order...i :heart:you all the same!!!

ah, heck, can you all just come? i have an in at starbucks,we'll do it in shifts...:P

^^I'm with Sunshine LoL!! I'll do a martini anyday over coffee :lol: My list is way too long but it includes just about everyone I have come in contact with, all of you are very kind sweet people and it would be an honor to meet ya!! Group hug
bigarmhug.gif

This is kind of freaky, but the one that first came to mind was shimmapuff, she has such interesting views on everything. :wtf: But other too of course all of you actually. Maybe rather shopping with deluxeduck and tinkle.twink. They both seem to have good taste (except for those awful spa mules lol) ^_^

wow, i would feel terrible if i forget anyone, but to name a few....well, not a few really....;)
twinkle.tink, hlfinn, ama mxr, syntagma, LVixen, ichelle, veronika, pinki682, bernz84, selena, me_love_purse, butterfliie, iluvbags, clk55girl, MAGs, kallison, tlloveshim, lamistella, batgirl, robynbenz, rachael, h addict, chag...all in no particular order...i :heart:you all the same!!!

ah, heck, can you all just come? i have an in at starbucks,we'll do it in shifts...:P
come pick us up in the new car! :graucho: (might take awhile but, hey, it's all good...)

TPF anniversary next year is the perfect date what is that something like Sept 13th 2008 right? How do you go about booking a conferance in Vegas it's gotta be Vegas right ton's of hotels & shops for everyone seriously we so have to do it!! I'm excited just thinking about it oooo think about all the pretty bags!!!

Vlad's quote is actually very apt for tPF!!

The path of the righteous man
(people who like genuine handbags) is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish (sellers of fakes), and the tyranny of evil men (ebay). Blessed is he (Vlad, Megs and the Mods), who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak (us tPFers) through the valley of darkness (retail shopping for handbags), for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children (all the people who unknowingly bought fakes before finding tPF). And I will strike down upon thee (all the spammers) with great vengeance and furious anger (block their IP addresses), those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers (all those who sell fakes to tpfers) , and you will know my name is The Lord (aka Vlad), when I lay my vengeance upon thee (thou art so faking banned!).

Hilarious!!!