If you could eat anything right now what would it be?

1. When my friends and I are bored at work someone always kicks off an email with "If you could eat anything right now what would it be?". I thought it might be fun to do it with everyone here! :tup:

So I'll start, if I could eat anything right now it would be hot chips with loads of vinegar :drool:
  2. Sesame prawn toast, I love it! :drool:
  3. Ice cream!
  4. Well Christ I just spent 15 minutes reading about cupcakes a few threads down, you better believe what I want to eat right now!
  5. BBQ chips drenched in hot sauce.
  6. Chips & Salsa.... & cheesy Pizza...:ban:.... a Carb Ban.
  7. I would love some spare ribs with egg fried rice right now...
  8. Creme Bruele
  9. SUSHI.... Not for another 5 months or so, but I want it so badly!!!
  10. Emma I feel your pain. I want Lobster so bad. The only lobster allowed right now is Spiny lobster and that's not in season for a few more months!! AGH!!

But chips with nacho cheese and a funnel cake would definately do some good too. haha.
  11. ^^^Let's not forget two big baked potatoes and 2 salads, too!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Cutest preggie story ever!
  12. Specifically Montana's four cheese spinach dip. sooo goood.
  13. Right now, I would like a dozen sprinkles cupcakes in red velvet.

14. HaHa can you believe I had another potato last nite? Went to a steakhouse for dinner and I don't eat red meat... but they had potatoes so guess what I got? hahaha. That's the last of my eating out til next appt!!!