If you could Design your own Marc bag what would it look like

1. If you could design your own Marc Jacobs bag what would the features of the bag be what color what would it look like? A mix between a sophia bag and an Multi pocket bag? What would your dream design be?

2. if i could create my own MJ bag, i'd want a quilted spearmint or bordeuax blake with gold hardware. it'd def. have to be quilted!! :smile:

3. It would be a MP bigger than a small and smaller than a big!!

4. The smaller quilted stam but with handles like the bigger one & silver hardware, suede interior.

5. Something like a Bleeker, but a little smaller, and with slightly longer handles so it can be worn comfortably over the shoulder. The interior would be divided into three compartments so that you could stay organized. I'd have to keep the two exterior pockets. It would be made of soft calf and, of course, nickel hardware. I would like to have this bag in a warm pinky purple, like the old Maroon.

6. I'd like to see an updated hobo with a bigger opening. It would have to be available in soft calf colors and of course, have lovely suede inside.

7. Hmmm, well don't shoot me stam lovers, but I would love to have a stam that was not quilted with silvertone hardware.

8. now that'd be different!

9. Bump because I like this thread :smile:
    I'd like an eggplant-colored Mercer multipocket with a suede interior (not beige, but other than that I don't care about the color of the suede). I'd want both gold and silver hardware... one pushlock gold, the next silver, the next gold... CRAZY-TALK! ;) I have always wanted a bag with mixed hardware.

10. I have two wishes:
    1) a zip clutch with python trim
    2) BRING BACK THOSE OLD SCHOOL SOPHIA's AND STELLA's in AWESOME COLORS ;)

11. I couldn't agree more with your second wish!! I'd love to walk into Nordies and see this rainbow of uber-soft leather with silver toned hardware:girlsigh: *Are you there, Marc? It's me, Ashley.*

12. Looks like Shoebuyer's wish came true, lol! :biggrin:

13. large mercer mulit-pocket quilted in topaz!

14. I literally just said, "OOH!!" out loud when I read that:drool:

15. It would be a Stella with one strap instead of two.
    :yes: