If you could design anything LV ...

wow - you all are very creative!

here are some of my ideas:
White MC Mini Pochette
White MC Tivoli PM and GM
White MC Speedy 30 (w/o the hardware)
White MC Galliera PM and GM (maybe this will exist in the near future).
Ebony Damier BH
Ebony Damier Mezzo

baggers I think I've seen the soho with vachetta..It was amazing..I'm pretty sure it wasn't a SO but a limited centennial edition..Try ebay if you find one...It's really beautiful

TFFC if a suhali speedy came out I would be able to sleep outside the boutique the night before the release!!!lol

Do you think that MJ will ever read this thread and hear our prayers...?
If we all concentrate really hard?? haha

You are welcome baggers...
here's the photo I saw on mypoupette.com
I apologise if i'm not allowed to post this feel free to erase my post...

Attachments

• tn_centen0001_jpg.jpg
    tn_centen0001_jpg.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 18
Thanks Bagmaniac23,

Now don't tell me that isn't Beautiful!

Hey maybe we could find a way to send M.J some suggertions?

When I got my Suhali Le Superbe at Xmas the SA said it was the closest Suhali had to a Speedy.

Yes, a speedy Suhali would be to die for.

:yahoo: :okay: :yahoo: :tup:

ahhh if they made lv with hello kitty I would sleep on the steps of the lv store with my amex in my hand waiting to buy! lol

If I had to make one I would love to see maybe an Lv with white/pink orchids or maybe daisy patters over mono I love those flowers

Or a lv with all the lv on the bag covered in swarovski like a backround color and then all lv with swarovski crystal on themm

ahh how we dream

A Men's Multicolore range, or at least more manly looking Women's MC bags, like the MC Keepall. I think a Black MC Pochette Melville would look great (although would cost a lot!).

And also an MC tote in a similar style to the Sac Plat.

Also a whole MC luggage line, with maybe things like MC Poche Toilettes and an MC Sirius or MC Steamer. <-- I know they wouldn't be very practical but they would look great!

I desperately want a bag from the monogram toile line with black leather replacing the vachetta trim. One day I intend to pursue this, probably with an Alma. I would also love a full set of monogram luggage with black trim. I got so jazzed when I saw Keith Richard's guitar case with black leather trim in LV's new ad campaign. If they can do it for Keith they can do it for me! Although... I wonder if I wait long enough, if they will just make a monogram Alma with black trim and then I wont have to special order it!