If you could buy any bag you wanted,

Coach- I love the Ali Alligator bag right now- I have the black Ali and hey- what's 9500$ more, haha. I also love the blue python satchel- mmmm.

Anything else- I want a Ostrich Birkin in black, red or vert anis

My craving for a coach bag right now isn't too strong since I just got my black ali, but i think that a katy travel tote would be kind of nice to tote around all my kid's stuff. (don't think that'll fly with the hubbie though)

I would buy the Signature Stripe Travel Tote and the smaller purse size in the black and silver. Those two aren't all that expensive, but damn those holidays :P I'm trying to be good and spend my money on other people right now. :graucho:

If I could get absolutely anything, it would probably be the python or ostritch satchel - I saw the python IRL and it's gorgeous.

Other than that, I'd go with the Mandy in whiskey - I love the bag, but at $700, I'd rather spend a few hunded more and get the Balenciaga I'm currently lusting over!

Out of bags that are too expensive for right now but within the realm of possibility someday when I have a job (instead of being a lowly grad student) it would be either:

1) Coach - Mandy Suede Courier in charcoal.

or

2) Non-Coach - Mulberry Bayswater in chocolate or a Mulberry Belgrave in antique chocolate/oak. Ooooh or something Vernis from LV. Oooh ooh ooohhhhh or a red Epi Speedy! It's a good thing I don't really have to make this choice :rolleyes: .

And in the realm of "never gonna happen unless I win the lottery"...a Birkin.

:crybaby::drool: if i was a coach SA i would sooooo get this!!!! OMG why wont coach call meeeeeee i just want the geranium satchel!! :crybaby:
Do you have an outlet by you? Those were on sale there ... $199 for the small, $229 for the big and 20% off!

I would probably buy this bag from coach. Mmmm. :drool:

Purse.jpg