If you bought something that wasn't up to par with quality...

after much debate, i ended up returning it. Plus i just got the mc trouville and mc wapity so i thought this one probobly won't get much usage.

but on the bright side, if there are any vancouverites that are looking for it, there is a pomme and violette pochette cles available at hotel vancouver!! and the retail price...

a shocking....

$270.00 cdn

I'm glad you exchanged it...to be honest, everyone addressed all the other issues about missing mono and embossing but I get what you meant by the embossing on a slight angle. Mine was like that too...sort of slanted, and I tried to live with it for a week but couldn't!

If it really bothered me, I would return it. I recently had to return my LE Sac Rayures PM because one of the leather pieces began to split after less than a week! At first, they gave me a really hard time, until they realized that the other ones they had in the store were doing the exact same thing...I think they realized that maybe it was a defective batch or something? But I returned it, but now I don't have the bag! But I'd rather have nothing at all than something that was defective.