"If we don't raise $50,000, we're going to abort our child"

maybe they should not have SEX! I wonder if they realize the connection between having sex and getting pregnant?

My saying, if you cant afford the baby you cant afford to have sex. I think these people should consider adoption. There are lots of people who would consider open adoption and they they can still see the baby.

(and the new parents would be able to afford the baby and not take donations for it)

such a stupid scam. $50k is not going to be enough to bring up the child so does it mean half way down the road.. they will say things like without another $50k, we will kill the child? ridiculous things people do for money. :cursing:

Maybe I should e-mail him for assistance.

You see, I am a top secret official in the Nigerian Government. Sadly, my funds are trapped in my country. For this reason, I need help. In exchange for a mere $50,000, I will transfer One Million Dollars to him.

*** Puts pinkie finger to lip ala Dr. Evil***

Naturally, this transaction is 100% legit but it must be kept in the strictest of confidence!

What a dork!

I certainly didnt have 50G when i got pregnant, and flippin dont have it now, But with hard work i am able to provide adequately for my child who i absolutly adore and in no way resent. Some people are just plain looney and these people def need thier reproductive organs removed, tied, or twisted whatever.

Well.....there is another update from the site. Grrrr...

www.helpmybabylive.com

Update Again

PayPal has shut down our donations, although we've managed to keep all the money made so far. We're working on finding a different payment processor, but until then, you can contact us at the email address to the right, or, even better, contact the people at InvisiHosting.

We'll find a new payment processor shortly, don't worry.

We've noticed that a lot of people have been complaining about this site, through multiple channels. If you really don't like it, and you really want it taken down that badly, buy the domain from us and close us down in the capitalist way. We'll entertain serious, 5 figure bids for it.

Also, we lost about a day's worth of email, so if you emailed us between Wednesday and Thursday, please re-send it. Sorry, computers and such.