If *$$* Was No Object, What Would You Custom Order?

Honestly, nothing too out there. Maybe flats or wedges from all the murakami lines (exactly like the Chanel Cambon ones but with the murakami print on the toe for the panda and cherries). Also, fuchsia and purple Biscayne Bay GMs. I love my red one so I'd love to have more colors in that style.
Oh and a Groom Speedy.

I would get a
*popincourt haut in Damier
*Petite bucket in MC
*Batignolles horizontal in MC
AND
2 Mono Canvas ottomans in my living room:love:
or maybe bedroom- im thinking it might look to gawdy(Sp??)

I always said that if I won the lottery...besides doing the noble thing like contributing some $$ to church and charity. I would buy a bigger house with a huge walk in closet with shelves, humidity control and every piece of LV that me heart desired.

I suppose if I had unlimited resources, I would buy two sets of luggage / day bags (messengers), one in black croc and one in brown croc. A couple trucks, hat boxes, keepalls, and a messenger bag to keep me traveling in style. Maybe as such a high roller I could get them to toss in other little essentials like matching pochettes cles, wapities, manicure kits, etceteras, that they won't normally S.O. And on the larger pieces I'd have my family's coat of arms painted.

Hmmmm I could go nuts:

Vernis Speedy 30 in a Fabulous Black.
Damier Batignolles Horizontal
Damier Wapity (for my mom!)
Mizi in Damier
Batignolles Horizontal in Khaki Graffiti

Thats it for now! :smile: