If u love bags u can't miss ...The devil wears prada....

1. you'll see a lot of bags and every style
    you will love this movie like me :smile:

2. i don't want to waste my money to be disappointed

3. I saw the movie & was quite entertained! Yes, I read the book too & yes, the movie is rarely as good as the book BUT it was nice to see some serious bag eye candy & Meryl Streep was awesome!

4. I enjoyed the movie; liked the book better of course.:smile: My favorite bag was the MJ multi pocket that she gives her friend!! Love that color!

5. I loved that movie!!!! Can't wait till it comes out on DVD, so I can see it again!

My favorite bag was the Balenciaga City (I think it was City?)! I loved it so much, I ran out the next day and bought my first B bag! Ok, I have to admit, I'm a little crazy!

6. I loved that movie!!!! Can't wait till it comes out on DVD, so I can see it again!

My favorite bag was the Balenciaga City (I think it was City?)! I loved it so much, I ran out the next day and bought my first B bag! Ok, I have to admit, I'm a little crazy!

7. I loved that movie, and I also loved the book! I think that was one of the few movies made from a book that I have seen that wasn't done poorly:supacool:

8. I always like the book better, but in this case, I could see all the stuff, and didn't have to imagine it. The MJ bag was great. Alot of this stuff is being auctioned off on eBay to a charitable fund. I saw a Nancy Gonzalez Bag but no MJ on eBay.

9. Do what I did...go early and pay the matinee price! :lol:

10. I haven't seen the movie yet because it's not out here but I'm reading the book the second time now and it's a very entertaining summer book.

11. I haven't read the book, but i'm planning on seeing the movie tonight.

12. I didn't really like the book but I'm dying to see the movie for all that eyecandy :girlsigh:

13. Saw it and loved it....Meryl was fantastic... she never looked better!!

14. Hi Everyone- I hope someone can help. I am looking for the designer/style of a bag that Meryl Streep used in the last scene of THe Devil Wears Prada....Does anyone have any idea what it was- or have a designer list of what was used? Thanks!

15. Is it in Blockbuster yet? (The movie, not the bag)