If U Don't Have a Card or U Want to Order Somethin But Ur Store Won't Let U Look Here

1. Hi ladies,

Sorry I didn't post this earlier, but it started out as a busy weekend.

I know there are a lot of threads that deal with the topic of what you can and cannot order, but I haven't seen one dealing with stores where people have been able to order so I wanted to start one for that.

x

They placed a PCE order over the phone for me, no questions asked. They'll even let me order stuff that supposedly isn't orderable yet.
    I ordered a Chelsea hobo/mineral and a lion keyfob.
    The person I spoke to wasx, supposedly there's a ton of them. She was super nice. All I said was, "I'd like to place an order for the PCE." And she said sure, what's the style number? It was that easy.

So if any of you ladies didn't get a card, were denied, or couldn't order something you really wanted I'd suggest trying your luck at this number. I mean what is there to lose? Just the few minutes it would take to call and hear a NO if that was the case, right?

Just thought I'd share the info with you ladies in the hopes that even if it helps just one of you, it would make me happy =) :yes:

2. Pyari that's great it's so nice when you find a great store that will help you out. Can't wait to see pics of all your goodies!

3. Thanks for posting. I went to my nearest coach boutique today which is 1 1/2 hours away and bought some items but was undecided about the legacy satchel and they will not take phone orders. I figured I would come home, and if I decided to order, I would look on tPF and see if I could find some numbers posted.

4. Which is the Chelsea hobo? I love the mineral color, but I don't have the new catalog yet! Can't wait to see your things, and I may try to order my scarf from them tomorrow!

5. PyAri, could you tell us what color is the mineral?

6. Do you know if they are charging shipping? Since I dont live there.

7. If you go to the long thread where they posted the new catalogue photos start looking in and around post 37 and up. The Chelsea Hobos are there.

8. Is that the bag lying flat with the python bag on top of it? IF so , :heart: the color! How about a Carly in that shade please:tup:

9. this is great! thank you for the info. I would also like to know if they charge shipping since i'm not in WA (although, i guess that prob doesn't matter since all this stuff ships from Florida anyway...)

i want to order a lion!

10. I believe they did not charge me shipping and they charged me MY state tax which is cheaper than WA state tax.

11. Is it one of these?
    [​IMG]

12. A million times THANK YOU for the number. My store, and several in other places would not let me order the Brown Carly. I just called this store and spoke with Tricia, who ordered me the brown Carly, plus the lion keyfob. There is no shipping.

13. Yes, the one on the bottom.

no shipping charge and they charge you your shipping tax.

I see it's helped someone already. So good to hear =)

14. Do you know the dimensions on that bag by chance?
    Nice choice PyAri, I love the color!:tup:
    I can't wait to see your pics when you get it!

15. Thanks for the heads-up!

I'd love to get my hands on a pair of the new satin stripe flats, but has anyone been able to order them yet?