if softy had a baby ...

1. I was in need of a pick-me-up today :sad: , but couldn't find the MbyMJ tote that I am looking for - the softy tote in black or one of the larger teri's in black. Anyway, I saw this adorable cosmetics case on Zappos and decided to grab it. I usually don't buy small leather goods at this price :shame: , but I made an exception since this is so cute. Plus it could double as a small clutch. Can't wait to toss it into my larger MbyMJ bag. I have the large tote in bronze, but want a similar tote in black as well. If anyone has the cosmetics case or has seen it IRL, let me know what you think.
    mbymjcosmeticscase.jpg mbymjleathertote.jpg
  2. Very cute, would love to see pics when you receive her! I wonder what the lining looks like.
  3. Zappos is awesome! Received my MbMJ softy cosmetics case today. The size is perfect for carrying as a clutch. The lining is a black and red floral print. I really like it. Will post pics soon.
  4. Sounds adorable! I can't wait to see pics! :smile:
  5. I apolgize in advance for the picture quality. I don't have a steady hand! I am going to debut her this weekend. Going to Saks after work to find a mom for the baby!:yahoo:
    babysofty.jpg mbymjcosmetics.jpg blurrylining.jpg
  6. Awwwww that's so cute!! I love the lining, and it looks quite versatile! Congrats surlygirl!