If Santa could get you anything, what would it be...?

1. Mine is the Speedy Miroir Gold although I think one of his elves already made sure it's coming to me :smile:

So, what do you think Santa will get you this X-Mas? What do you want Santa to bring you?

Only 1 thing per person (Santa's good, but he's not Bill Gates, :lol:)

2. Anything? Bentley GT Continental. LOL.

3. RMAOFL!!:roflmfao:

Glad that you said that because I was about to start naming a long list. LOL

If Santa could bring me anything this Christmas it would be a Louis Vuitton Oskar Waltz in perfect and unharmed conditon. :heart:

4. Well my dream bag would be the Manhattan GM, but my more realistic bag is the Mono Speedy 25.

5. I've been waiting 32 years for Santa to bring me a horse...does LV make a saddle??? :smile: not that Santa is bringing that horse this year either...

6. How about an LV store? I'm not choosy, whichever LV store would be fine with me. :roflmfao:

7. A multicolor speedy :drool:

8. no santa for me but i want a manhattan gm. :nuts:

9. only one thing?? *whine* :smile:

since this is the handbag section, my greatest and only handbag want is a red epi alma. but in the grand scheme of things, it's being very very narrowly beat out by the diamond necklace i've been eying at costco. not that i'm getting either of them. :smile:

10. everything!! :graucho: :p :nuts: :roflmfao:

11. Could Santa bring me an Oskar Waltz, too? I've been good.:yes:

12. Eliza MC?

13. Denim pleaty, actually anything from the Denim line. I'm not too picky :smile:

14. Cabas Piano please. If he really wants, the duomo ;)

15. I am eyeing the Damier Canvas Keepall 55!!!