If only...

1. I had enough money to order a Papillon 30 in the damier azure! It's my ultimate dream bag! LOL! What do you guys think?
  2. that would be gorgeous! :drool: maybe they'll make it in the future, how knows?
  3. I'd :heart: one too
  4. That'd be cute ! :yes:
  5. i would be cute...! only you may have to wait another year and a half to order that as the azur line is still very new and they usually don't consider special orders unless it's been out for about two years :-/
  6. I know I'd have to wait a while and they said that they probably wouldn't come out with any new shapes for the damier azure. Yeah, I already checked LOL! They said it would be about a 35% or highter markup for it. I'm just trying to figure out what I want my first LV to be (I won't be getting one for another year or so). I know I want a papillon though!
  7. hampstead is coming out in azur!!! in january :smile: i am so excited about that! and oh yeah for your first LV it really should be a classic style ;)
  8. They might not come out with it in the next 2 years or so but I'm sure it'll be release eventually, also in the Alma. They'll more than likely have all the "classic" styles of the bags available in the future but they don't want to release them all at once.:yes:

9. I agree I think all the classic's willl eventually be azured the alma will be so hot in azur :drool:
  10. Papillon 30 in Azur would be very nice. I had not thought about it.
  11. I'm sure by the time special orders for Azur are allowed you will have saved enough money :smile:
  12. Hmmm, never thought about the Papillon in Azur .... that would look so cute.
  13. I love the Azur.
  14. Does anyone have pictures of an azure bag that has leather that has turned or atleast started turning. I'm not sure how long it takes for it to turn, I know it hasn't been out that long ( I remember seeing it in October when it had the red lining LOL), but if the leather has at least started turning that would give me an idea of what it would look like after a couple of months. Thanks!
  15. An Azur Pap would be awesome!