If only I had bought...

1. I do not know if this was a topic before but I wonder if anyone feels the same...

From time to time I wish that I had bought a bag that is now discontinued, the Marie in mini monogram...would soo love to get one but hate the idea of buying LV from eBay:confused1:

What is the bag you wish you bought?

2. If you need help authenticating, we're more than happy to help in the Authentication Sticky!!! :biggrin:

A bag I wish I would have purchased... Tanger and the Amman Messenger from the Monogram Mini Line.

3. I wish I had bought the cerises speedy a couple of years ago. Sigh.

4. i wish i had bought the whole cerises line a couple of years ago. Sigh

:graucho:

5. The only bag I regret not purchasing is the mono vienna mizi ... I looked at both the klara & mizi from this range and decided on the klara (as I felt the mizi was too big for me:crybaby: )...I then let the mizi go.........:wtf:

6. more epi pieces with gold hardware, I don't like the silver :sad:

7. I wish I'd been into LV for the cherry blossom!

8. I wish I had bought the Graffiti Speedy at retail when it was $600! LOL

9. can i say i wish i saw the myrtille speedy that was on eBay last week and bought that instead of the full price one i recently got from the store. it kills me that i paid full retail.

10. The list could go on & on but here are a few:
    Graffiti speedy
    Mono Theda GM
    Mono Klara
    Panda Vavin PM
    Cerises sandals
    Cerises scarf

11. Chery blossom, but at that time I didn't know much about LV :sad:

12. Graffiti Alma PM in black/white and perfo cles in orange.

13. Would have loved a white graffiti speedy. Of course when it came out I would never ever buy a $600 purse, now I think that's a good deal.

14. cerises speedy, cles, rond, zippy and agenda

15. Khaki Speedy Graffiti