If only I could!

1. At $1015 (sale price) I most certainly cannot afford this but they are just too beautiful. I am in love with them and with Rene Caovilla shoes in general. I saw some at Selfridges the other than and I just stood there, staring at them, for what seemed like an eternity. This particular pair is just so lovely though. Anyone have a grand they could spare???? :drool:

http://www.renecaovilla-usa.com/us/product_list.awp?P1=0&P2=&P3=&P4=27&P5=1&P6=4

June

2. I think they are too pricey...You could find many glamorous sandals like theese for much less $$.They are cute though.

3. I only have one pair of Rene Caovilla. I :heart: them because they are so unique. I'm a shoe gal anyways so I had to have ~at least! one pair of Caovilla's.

The detail is exquisite:

[​IMG]

4. I meant to say I saw some at Selfridges the other DAY, not than!

I am a shoe gal too. I am not much into bags but shoes are my babies. If I had the money, I'd buy those beauties right now!

June

5. Check bluefly.com. They have pretty good prices on RC shoes. Here is a pair of similar. ttp://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2038529169&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2041639855&N=933+4294967061&Ns=Popularity%7c0%7c%7cProduct%2bCode%7c1&Nu=Product+ID

6. pretty, but I agree, thats alot of money for these shoes :smile: