If not a Hermes, which is the next Queen of Bags, iyo?

1. I've been wanting a Birkin but from what I've been told and reading the posts here, it's almost impossible to buy a Birkin in Singapore.... so sad but I'm about to give up ever owning one.... :hysteric:

Now, just my curiosity and a question to the lucky ladies who have acquired Birkin/Birkins, if you do not have a Birkin, which is the next bag that you consider is a TDF bag?
  2. A Kelly!! It's a classic that is so versatile.
  3. The Kelly, but never give up on that Birkin! You might be able to find one elsewhere. Try consignment stores or resellers. Don't give up on a Birkin if it's what you really want.

JemznJewels.com has a great selection of bags.
  4. ML, do you mean Hermes or non-Hermes? If non-Hermes, for me, the Chanel 2.55 in black is a classic for an elegant day to evening bag.
  5. I'm quite fond of the Bolide.
  6. I agree, the Chanel 2.55 is TDF. I have the reissue in two sizes and just love them.:love:
  7. Don't give up hope! I've never seen a Birkin at the store but last week I saw 2 and a HAC. I'd say an HAC or Kelly. Non-Hermes it would be Goyard for me. :flowers:
  8. I almost cheated on Hermes with s 2.55 but I came to my senses and never bought it. :lol: