If my Coach bag could talk, it would say...

and all of the bags at the boutique when I visit.. whispering to me ...

"c'mon, you know you want me, you know you want to put your stuff in me and take me NOW!"

eek, that sounded worse re-read than in my head.... LMAO

Older bags talking to newer bags, "Don't get your head all swole up. She told me I was TDF when she got me too. Now I just sit here while she takes all the other b*tches out." LOL

All of my bags in their weekly staff meeting, "Ok, now it is getting quite crowded up here on the shelf so we are going to need you, Pond Shoulder and Black Signature hobo, to take the leap of death to give all of us better space and make her realize that it is time to increase our living space."

The pond shoulder and the black signature hobo both fell off my shelf yesterday and I realized that I am going to need more space!!!

We will see what happens next week at their meeting when they vote out the weakest members to "Ebay Island"

Love this thread. It is going to be great!!!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: What a great thread... lets see if I can do this...

Black Signature Duffel would say, "I was your first-- you promised to love me forever and that you wouldn't need anymore handbags... and now LOOK AT ME... I sit in my dustbag and get pushed back deeper and deeper in the closet because you keep adopting more. You are not Angelina Jolie-- STOP ADOPTING!"

My two new ergos would say, "She buys us-- because she told her hubby she couldn't live without us... now we sit here next to this whiny black bag from 2004 with our tags still on..."

My Signature Stripe Tote would say, "You guys all suck...she branded me with her initials! :P:P"

My Chocolate Carly would say, "She buys me because of the stupid discount my parents put on me... and then throws me in with all these other bags because I am not "Summery" enough for her. Yet-- she buys me on the first day of the summer? :confused1:"

I'll have to think about what my other Coach bags would say...

Speaking of old bags, some of these Coaches could be my grannies. What is your problem?There are never enough for you. I am ok now but someone younger and prettier is always waiting around the corner. Just remember how old I get, I will always keep my shape.