Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
What would be your favorite:

Skin care brand

Hair care brand

Makeup brand

I was thinking about this the other day, LoL shallow i know :shrugs:
but if i was a celeb or really wealthy what would i use? what would you use?

I like this thread :graucho:

I like a mix of high-low, so I think even if I had tons of money I wouldn't be wasting money on ridiculously expensive products just because I could, kwim? One of my favorite things is when celebs are asked about their favorite products and they list a couple products you can buy at any drug store :tup:

Buuut, since you asked :angel:....

Skincare: La Prairie and I'd have a dermatologist on call 24-7

Haircare: Frederick Fekkai (and a Mason Pearson brush) and I'd go to Rita Hazan to get my hair done!! :girlsigh:

Makeup: I tend to like boutique brands more than the classic brands. I'd literally buy every single product from Smashbox and Tarte, but probably a bunch of Chanel and Dior too...

skin care... forget brands I would go to the best parts of the world for remedies for clear glowing beautiful skin.

Hair Care- hire my own stylist

Makeup- hire my own makeup stylist

OOH, good thread!!
I am using La Mer currently and love it so much, so I would probably stick with that. As far as makeup, I love it all. I would just have so much more of it-I can't even imagine how much I would have. I love Chanel makeup the best though.
For my hair, I would definitly hire a stylist, I hate doing my own hair!! I love the girl who does my hair now, she knows my style and it always looks great after she does it, so I would hire her full-time!!
I would probably also have a huge perfume collection, even though I always go back to my old two faves, I love buying new perfumes!!
Gosh, I would have to have custom-made shelving in my bathroom to keep all my treasures in!!

For skincare, I'd like to give La Prairie and La Mer a shot. For hair, I would hire a stylist that has done my hair since I was a kid full time. And as for makeup, I'd probably have all kinds of brands.. though I do have a preference for Chanel and MAC.

i will stick to my current hairstylist, she knows what suits me and give me a new look everytime. im very indecisive in what i want, so she decides for me. make up: mac, napoleon and bobbi brown

claireZk I have been wondering for years about the mason pearson brush, I might give it a try :yes:
Have you heard about the new brush Sonia Kashuk did for Target? Supposedly it's identical to a Mason Pearson and it retails for only ~$15. Her makeup brushes are good, so I think I'm going to give it a try and see how I like the size, shape, etc...

Skin: La Prairie and Lancome

Hair: Phyto

Makeup: MAC for eyeshadow, Chanel for powder foundation and blush, Lancome for liquid foundation and mascara

Generally the same as what I would use on a regular basis, cuz I buy what I like and works for me, NOT because of its price.