~If I could, I would buy...~

1. From venturing to neighbour BV (seems that we always get inspiration from other forums :shame:smile:, I thought this thread is fun because it applies to me almost everyday :sweatdrop:

So, for me, if I could, I would buy:
    1. BALENCIAGA 03 BLACK W/ PEWTER LONG STRAP CLASSIQUE BAG BIN @USD$1799 now on fleabay

2. 2008 SS Balenciaga Bubblegum Pink Silver GH Work BIN @USD$1799 (as well!)

:girlsigh::girlsigh: always so good to wish...

2. Share yours ladies!
    So I know I am not alone :tender:

3. A Violet Flat Messenger - if I could ever find one! May have to settle for black...

4. Vert Gazon Twiggy from evilbay.. Broke broke broke!!

5. the crazy distressed AnthraTwiggy that sold a couple weeks ago- WTH was I thinking not pressing that BIN button!?!?!??!!

and- of course....that super pretty 2004 Violet City that sold yesterday!

lol--- and that Turq City that sold in November!!! fricken Chanel!

6. I'd love something in Steel/Plomb, wonder if it's still something available there...

7. the 05 turquoise day whose pricecurrently going up up and up

8. EB GSH City which I take too long to decide and let it got away

9. My list is TOO long & that is a reason why it is IF I COULD!!! :sad:

10. oh there are too many..but the main ones are a 05 turq work, 03/04 true red? city, green apple city, any color weekender, black city before 08 season..there are too many to list!

11. 1. Dolma City from RDC

2. Caramel 2003 City - nowhere to be found.

BUT, I can't buy any more bags until I sell the ones I don't use.

12. EB SGH PT!!!!!!!

But I can't since I'm sort of on a ban :crybaby:

13. Turquoise 05 City, with matching Planet if I can find one (I know I know...)
    If I don't find a City I could also make do with a Day.

I still have to sell one more Balenciaga and one BV though. (the purging is going on hehehe!)

14. turn the purging my way!
    ok..no..don't because i should be on aban myself! ACK!!
    i hate this thread..it keeps making me think of more bbags that i can't have!

15. 5 Coin purses in bright colors (I absolutely don't need any more but I would LOVE to just look at them - they are like candy!!!) and 2 Toilet bags (which I have yet to see IRL).