If I can talk myself into spending $1300 on a bag, which would you pick for me?

Which bag for me?

1. White MC Trouville

2. White MC Priscilla

3. White MC Alma

4. Neo Speedy in Fuschia

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. White MC Trouville, Priscilla or Alma or Neo Speedy in Fushia.

I want something fun for summer.

I am 32 in August and, from LV, I only have a Mono Speedy 30 and mono Wapity. In the fall, will probably pick up a mono BH or Damier Speedy. I can't afford to buy a ton of $$ bags, so would prefer a bag that would retain its appeal.
  2. Just got this one last week. Love it!
    pinkpurse5 (2).jpg
  3. I'd pick the Alma or the Trouville..
  4. Me too..
  5. i voted for the Priscilla i really like it! and then I would go for the Alma or Trouville... good luck with what you decide! :smile:
  6. I vote for the Alma. It is a classic style.
  7. Another vote for Alma here!!!
  8. I have the alma...and the shape I find it some times akward to carry when your wearing something sporty or laid back...(just because it looks like such a class bags it looks like something that would go better with khaki) so I say trouville.....you can wear it up and down~
  9. i would vote for the trouville! it is such a cute n fun bag. and yeah, you can wear it with almost everything. :biggrin:
  10. I love the Alma. Gorgeous with a business suit and great with jeans. It is a classic 12 months a year.
  11. I'd pick the Trouville - it looks like it is a good size and shape to be practical but also looks very cute.
  12. My vote is for the MC Alma too. It's such a classic!
  13. I beg to differ (see pics below)!!!:shocked:
    (J/K) ONLY Madonna can get away with this!!!:lol: LOVE you, Madge!!!:love:
    hollywood_onset1.jpg la_cardigan1.jpg la_fertilityclinic_ns1.jpg la_furniture_ns4.jpg la_soylatte1.jpg
  14. BTW, this pic looks like me when I get the morning shift of carpool!!!:lol:
  15. priscilla