If given a choice, which is more practical? Makeup Clutch or Mini Coin?

Makeup Clutch or Mini Coin?

1. Makeup clutch

2. Mini coin

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. If you had a choice between the Makeup Clutch or the Mini Coin, which would you choose?
  2. make-up clutch b/c it holds a ton!
  3. I'm thinking that the make-up clutch would be more functional, but the coin purse is a really great size!!!
  4. I agree with zac, it's great as a going out bag, or going in bag when you don't want to haul in everything - like to the store! It fits nicely in your bbag!
  5. make-up clutch hands down. i love that you can use it as a make-up bag or as a clutch.
  6. I had a shoulder, and I wasn't that fond of it, so I would say the coin purse. I want one of these so badly!
  7. practicality wise I chose mini coinpurse because it is smaller and thus fits into any sized purse or most pockets even! But both are necessary pieces!!! :upsidedown: I can't wait to get my first m/u one of these days!
  8. I don't have any m/u clutches, although I'd think that in terms of size it would be more practical than a mini coin. I do, however, LOVE my mini coin purses because for something that size they sure do hold a lot...
  9. i :heart: the makeup clutch. i have a coin purse and find that i can't fit much so i would go with makeup clutch
  10. It depends on what you will use it for. I have two coin purses and they are really great size but it could only hold a few lipstick or lip gloss, powder, sample perfume. I think make-up is more practical.
  11. I use my Mini Coin a lot more than my Makeup because it fits in my clutches and in my Firsts. The Makeup is a great organiser for a bigger bag, but the more I carry my small ones, the more I appreciate the Mini Coin. I actually plan to buy another one in the near future.
  12. KDC, great poll! I've been wondering the same thing myself, I love reading everyone's answers and reasoning. Thanks!
  13. I've wondered what most people use.
    I think they each serve their own purpose but it really depends on the size of your bag. I use my coin purse every day...
  14. ha! ha! love the poll, thinking the same myself :p

not sure about the answer, though
  15. I own both and thought that the Makeup would get more use-but my coin purse can hold my lil' necessities and is always in my bag.