If Chanel was an animal, what animal would it be?

1. interested in your opinions and reasons.

2. a tigress

3. not a lioness?

4. A black cat because black is so chic and cats are so feminine. Also, I associate Chanel with pearls and pearls stand out well on a black background.

5. a persian cat... I think :smile:

6. I'm currently suppose to do an advertising project for Chanel's new "concept" perfume. So thank you archipelago for the pearls and the cat :smile: thought.

7. Black panther...classy, elegant, slightly unpredictable...a creature that just makes you stop in your tracks...dangerous and stunning at the same time...

Plus, every time someone mentions something about Chanel, I think of the black quilted bag...and diamonds!

8. Glad to help. :tup:

9. a black panther is a very elegant connection to chanel indeed.

10. For some reason, I though panther two. There's a commercial for a high definition TV brand that has a panther being led on the colorful gemstone leash. Chanel sort of conjures that image up for me.

11. I don't even have any Chanel, but before I looked at this thread, I thought 'a big cat'. I wonder why? hmmmmmm

12. As soon as I read the thread title, I thought of a black panther. I think it's great! This way, the product might position itself within the market easily since already several people associate it with the panther. Good luck, and let us know how it turns out!

13. Thank you, I'll post some previews when it's done for you guys.
    Although I suppose I'm in the wrong section for such an upload.
    I'll keep you guys updated.
    Glad to see so many people answering.:goodpost:

14. How cool is that:love:!!!! Is your company hiring? Any Singapore Branch? Haha.....sorry MODs - hope u dun mind:yes:; hope this is ok (i get scared to post stuff cos some cld be grey areas.....)

15. a black swan..