If celebs were your friends ....

1. If celebs were your friends who would you ...

party on your birthday with?
    go shopping with?
    call if you were crying at 3am?
    go on vacation with? (and where would you go?)

2. ooooh cool question :biggrin:

I would love to party with Will Smith, he just seems to be such a fun guy

I would love to shop with Kylie, plenty of free Chanel and Chloe dresses to be had!!

If I was crying at 3am I think I would call Madonna, as she would be awake anyhow, doing her ashtanga yoga hee hee ;)

I would go on vacation with Keither Sutherland. And hope that it was very hot so that he would need me to rub suntan oil in for him!

3. party on your birthday with? Kate Moss
    go shopping with? Nicole Ritchie or Kate Moss. We have similar taste.
    call if you were crying at 3am? maybe Reese Witherspoon...
    go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) girl's trip to London with Kirsten Dunst

4. Party with on B-Day? George Clooney... a private party:graucho:

Go shopping with? Nicole Richie

Call if I were crying at 3am: Oprah

Go on vacation with: George Clooney... to a secluded island :graucho:

5. party on your birthday with? Probably Mandy Moore...we would have fun, but not get arrested or show our panties!

go shopping with? Reese Witherspoon...but without the kids! lol

call if you were crying at 3am? Anne Hathaway...I love her!!

go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) ooohhh...prolly Matt Damon (before he got married!!) or Jessica Simpson...she loves the sun as much as I do and I think it would be fun to hang out with her!

6. first and foremost, shopping with Victoria Beckham and Jennifer Lopez. hands down

Party with Brody Jenner. he looks like he likes to have fun (and probably sleep with him later)

Go on vacation with Jay-z. he can pay for everything

call @ 3am if I was crying? probably Oprah

7. party on your birthday with? Drew Barrymore
    go shopping with? Victoria Beckham
    call if you were crying at 3am? Reese Witherspoon
    go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) Cameron Diaz... we'd go to Hawaii surfing!

8. party on your birthday with? Hayden Panetierre- Seems like we would have fun but I don't have to worry about her doing lines in the bathroom.

go shopping with? Victoria Beckham - best fashion sense IMO

call if you were crying at 3am? Lauren Conrad - she seems like a genuine and sweet girl

go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) David Beckham- to my bedroom! haha but seriously maybe Venice.

9. How fun! But it looks like most of my answers are taken already lmao!

party on your birthday with? Thats a hard one...so many celebs love to party lol! I think I might have to agree with SPOILED, Hayden seems like a fun chick, and Im not with the drugs and all that mess...so I think she would have some good clean fun!

go shopping with? Lauren Conrad, I love her sense of style.

call if you were crying at 3am? Oprah, she has the BEST advice.

go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) Tyra Banks, I dont know why, but she seems like she knows how to have a good time and I think we would have a blast. Oh, and we would go to Paris!

10. If celebs were your friends who would you ...

party on your birthday with? drew b or hayden
    go shopping with? victoria beckham and gwen stefani
    call if you were crying at 3am? i agree about ann hathaway
    go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) hmmm, i will get back to you on this one..

11. party on your birthday with? Chris Evans
    go shopping with? Reese Witherspoon
    call if you were crying at 3am? Tom Welling
    go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) Bear Grylls - Somewhere with no civilization

12. alright i guess it is time to answer my own questions.

party on your birthday with? Victoria Beckham in a closed Harrods store. Champagne is flowing and she's paying!
    go shopping with? see above.
    call if you were crying at 3am? i think drew barrymore.
    go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) Jessica Simpson - for some reason I think I'd have fun with her. Somewhere with a beach and dancing.

13. party on my birthday with: dave chappelle because he is hilarious and naomi campbell because he could beat up anybody who messed with me LOL!

go shopping with: mary j. blige or beyonce (they have that 'round the way girl chic LOL)

call if I were crying at 3 a.m.: jill scott or erykah badu

go on vacation with: oprah to south africa

14. party on your birthday with? Matthew Mcconaughey
    go shopping with? Victoria Beckham
    call if you were crying at 3am? Julia Roberts
    go on vacation with? (and where would you go?) ???

15. Party with on B-Day? Drew Barrymore and funny people- like Larry David, Wanda Sykes

Go shopping with? Reese Witherspoon

Call if I were crying at 3am: ?

Go on vacation with:Mariah Carey seems like she might be fun or maybe Cameron Diaz?