IF Audra

1. i agree, i love mine (the 1st version). the large tassles and hanging tag look much better, gives it more character. :biggrin:

2. I saw that last night on eBay too! I made me want to take out my original Audra too and carry it! I never did like the logo on the bag.

3. So I'm not the only one who surfs eBay for entertainment? :shame:

4. nope, i do it too, all the freakin time. i love my original audra, i don't think i would give that one a second look!

5. I think this is the right place to post... did not want to start a new thread! :biggrin:

I think I may have purchased the last IF Audra on neimanmarcus.com. It should arrive by tomorrow, but I'm just wondering: Does it really come with the nameplate on front? I'm hoping that it doesn't, but this was probably the last Audra I could find at the old price. I know there's an updated version with the enamel studs, for $450.

Thank you!

6. look real to me! leather, logo, etc. all look right. i love my original audra!

7. Thanks Amanda! I was hoping you'd check in here!

8. The originals do not have teh IF tag on the exterior for one thing. Does yours? This is a tip off as to original or newer version.

9. There is a small tag on one of the tassles.

10. That's the original one then. The newer ones have it front and center on the middle of the bag.

11. The bag looks legit to me too! It is my fav bag!