If at first you don't succeed....

1. Nag, nag, nag, again!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'll post pics. on her arrival, but I am soon to be the new owner of a Blue Wet Look Riki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party::drinkup::party:

I knew I'd wear her down....:devil:

And now....I covet nothing! Famous last words....I think "nothing" is one of those words like "never" and "done" that we discussed earlier.... :p

2. Oh no you didn't!!!!! :nuts:

Congrats!!!

3. ooh - where did you find her? I can't wait to see photos!

4. Yeah - but once YOU post pics, WE will all be coveting your new bag. :graucho:

5. Stinkerbelle I don't know how you did it but congratulations:drinkup: Coveting nothing is definitely a temporary state. Enjoy it while it lasts! You might be set for a while though because that is one gorgeous bag.

6. Me = Jealous

That is so awesome, I can't wait to see pics!

7. It wasn't easy.....there were a few strong arm tactics involved! ;)

No, I bought the bag from the lovely Robyn who while she does indeed love the bag, she finds it a bit too small for her taste. She knew how much I loved it....gee, wonder how?....and the rest is history! :yahoo:

Robyn's photo skills are much better than mine, so if you've seen photos of her bag, that's the one! I'll post photos of L'il Riki once she arrives in CT. although I don't think she's going to look the same without Spike.... :crybaby:

Robyn is a true gem who as we all know will go out of her way to help a fellow PF member acquire a bag they absolutely must have. Only good things can come from that, and I have no doubt that there are many, many great new bags on the horizon for Robyn! :flowers::choochoo:

8. That's a great story - I'm glad that things worked out for everyone. I'll be excited to see your new pictures.

9. wow, i'm gone for what, a week? and now you have a blue wet look riki?! SWEEEEEET! :woohoo: i can't wait to see it! and why does it not surprise me that it was through wonderful robyn that you were able to get it?! that's so great! can't wait to see it! i'm still waiting...and waiting...for my opportunity to get my black biker watersnake riki. :upsidedown: sigh...someday! but you give me hope that patience WILL pay off, right?!
    CONGRATS m'dear! wear it, enjoy it, LOVE it, and look ridiculously HOT with it! :yahoo::wlae::yahoo:

10. robyn...any more rikis you might find too small for your taste? :graucho::angel: i mean, after all, what are PF friends for, right?! :whistle::p

11. That's awesome - I've seen Robyn's photos of her Riki and it is gorgeous. Congrats!

12. Love that color! :tup::tup:
    Congrats!

13. Yay - Many congrats :yahoo:

14. Congrats Stinkerbelle! You beat me to the punch...just remember me if you ever tire of your blue Riki. It's gorgeous!:cutesy: