If anyone needs Groom items ....

1. Let me know. I'm going in on Friday to my wonderful store. I just spoke with the Asst. Mgr. and they have plenty right now so just thought I would offer my LV shopping services:yahoo: since I'm going to be there anyway - :flowers:
  2. I'm going on Saturday, but thanks anyways.
  3. I am planning to go somtime this week. My SA called me yesterday but I don't know what I will get. May be nothing..may be something..
  4. Oh - and they have Jack & Lucy in as well - wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
  5. Hahaha. I know the feeling. Even if I don't get anything I love visiting with my SA. I'm a little worried since she hasn't called me yet. Last time she was MIA, she was out sick for 2 weeks. :sad:
  6. I hope your SA is doing ok..

It's sucky, I love this cute groom but I don't really feel as excited as I used to when something arrived for me to check it out. I dunno why..Normally I don't waste any time. It's one of those days I guess..

What are you getting Michelle?
  7. wow...you guys have SAs calling you up? how much did u purchase for them to do such a thing? i think the SAs in the LV (or any other brand name for that matter) shop are usually rude and kinda look down at u and assume that u wont buy anything... or maybe that's just the way it is where i live?
  8. I will have to make a trip to LV this weekend. Thanks for the info!
  9. I know. I usually am there the day it launches! For me and I know I shouldn't really say this, but there's a lot of hype around some of the new stuff. I don't like hype. But, that's just me.

I am going to look at the Halloween key chains and the Groom stuff. I really like the Elecktra sandals, but the heels I have bought from LV were so uncomfortable. We'll see. I wish the Cruise or Miroir line was out already.

10. Yah, some are kinda snobby. My SA is really sweet. She calls me when new stuff arrives. She also puts stuff on hold for me that she thinks I might like. That's how I got my Trapeze PM. :smile:
  11. Lol sometimes my SA calls and sometimes she doesn't.
    Yesterday she goes, "did you get my call last week about the pastilles bracelet? I left a message."
    Lol..nope she didn't.