If a picture says a thousand words...look at my former collection:A true purse psycho

1. Bahahahha nuff said
    CIMG2713.JPG CIMG2714.JPG
  2. Wow! Is that a stock room or your dedicated purse room/closet?
  3. :amazed:OMG! That's AMAZING! You're my hero.

You said former collection, do you still have most of those bags?
  4. Oh Wow! Those are incredible pictures! Were all of those your personal bags at one time?
  5. Yes ladies, I am ashamed to say it...that is my purse "room". Which basically is a glorified empty bedroom! LOL. I still have most of the bags but I have gotten ahold of myself and put the ones I absolutely love in my closet and have extracted the rest that I only like, to be sold someday. So meanwhile, they sit, alone, in the "purse room."
  6. It's so comforting to know that there is someone else out there with a worse affliction than mine LOL! Thats an incredible purse room!
  7. Anyhow, ever since I got into MJ and MBMJ, I only want his bags and his bags only! So the days when I adored Kate Spade, Kenneth Cole NY, Cynthia Rowley, and Juicy(omg, I know, how awful) are pretty much over. Admittedly there is a lot of cute stuff but I really really needed to streamline, as you can see!
  8. Man...that's amazing. I like the shelves you have them stored on. When I buy a house, I hope to have a purse room too someday. LOL:girlsigh:
  9. Yeah, Ive got nearly all the bags. ** Its mostly Juicy, Kate Spade, Kenneth Col*************:tdown:NO SOLICITING SALES ON THE PF PLEASE!!!!!!!************and Cynthia Rowley. NO MJ's!!! HEHEH.

By the way, do you guys think Im a freak? LOL
  10. A FREAK?! Not a chance! I prefer the term "connoisseur"...
  11. ME TOO!! i wanna purse room!! :graucho:
  12. Wow...I had the same thing going especially with Juicy..What was that??? I am way too old for Juicy and Spade...I think I didn't get enough Barbies when I was young..NO I do not think you are a freak. I sold most of mine and really had to refine what my real taste is...that ended up being a really fun thing. Good luck for you. The room could be a nice art studio...just a thought. mags. :smile:
  13. WOW! That's some collection you've got there.
  14. wow, that is a huge collection! do you have an approximation of how many purses you have there?
  15. just wondering...what are they ones that are wrapped in plastic?