Louis Vuitton FAQs

Identify This LV!!!

John 5 Posted By John 5 Posted Nov 15, 2007

1. Looks like a Helene wallet. Any pics of the inside to confirm?

2. It's indeed the Helene! Looked it up at the LV site, and the inside matches! Thanks a lot :flowers!

3. In this month's style edition of Vanity Fair, LV has a spread featuring their f/w 2012-13 collection which includes a shot that I haven't seen anywhere else (even after fruitless searching on the internet). If I can turn up the pic online (my scanner died), I'll post asap.

The models are in the railway car (of course) and there's a pink coated woman walking up the centre aisle.

If you look at the bags the models are holding in the first aisles, you'll die.

The one I love is the mono, speedy shape, with dark chocolate brown leather, a brass ring buckle and a keybell. The other is a reddish colour.

Anyone know what this bag is called? And how much it will be? Inquiring minds want to know.

Much thanks.

4. It is due out 15th Sept..I know some of the a/w bags are in store ready to launch next week:smile:

5. You are a veritable font of desirable info, for which I greatly thank you.

In other news, I think I may have just convinced my husband that this would make the BEST Chrisannukah/Channumas present ever.

*swoons*

6. I've had this coin wallet for years and cannot remember or locate it's name. The date code is SD0994, so I purchased this in either late 1994 or early 1995. Any help would be greatly appreciated![​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. I am trying to find them online to see if the red piece on the toe is actual reptile or if its just embossed leather. Also I would like to find the retail.

Attached Files:

8. i want to buy it

9. I don't think it's from the current epi line.

10. Black Epi Monceau (long since discontinued).

11. Looks like the earlier design of the French Purse.