Identify This Goyard

Have you ever seen this print on ST Louis PM?
This is one of three marquage designs that launched in February 2023. These designs feature Hulot, the French Bulldog owned by Edmond Goyard, son of the Maison founder Pierre François Martin. A fourth Hulot design, titled "Hulot Junior x Cœur Goyard," was launched in November 2023.

These designs typically appear on a limited number of pieces that are distributed to certain comptoirs. Once they are sold out, the marquage design is often discontinued. You can find more information about three of the Hulot designs on Goyard's website:

Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 5.13.12 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 5.29.04 PM.png

Reactions: jayjay77 and a_b_c
This is one of three marquage designs that launched in February 2023. These designs feature Hulot, the French Bulldog owned by Edmond Goyard, son of the Maison founder Pierre François Martin. A fourth Hulot design, titled "Hulot Junior x Cœur Goyard," was launched in November 2023.

These designs typically appear on a limited number of pieces that are distributed to certain comptoirs. Once they are sold out, the marquage design is often discontinued. You can find more information about three of the Hulot designs on Goyard's website:

View attachment 5939362

View attachment 5939363
Thank you. I got offered the purse in Japan shop .

• Love
Reactions: c18027
Hi, can someone identify this bag? This was the best screenshot I could take of a video of a woman wearing this bag. Thanks! View attachment 5979719View attachment 5979720
This bag does not appear to be authentic, as it does not resemble any current or discontinued Goyard model. I considered that it could be a black/tan Belvédère used with an Hermès “Cavale To Go” strap, but this bag is missing the sewn strap loops that should be located on the sides.