Fendi Reference Library

Identify This Fendi

pursegalsf Posted By pursegalsf Posted Dec 13, 2005

1. Please sis help me to identify this Fendi,
    i really like it but just not sure

Attached Files:

2. Can anybody help me? I'd sincerely appreciate it!

[​IMG]

3. The Style is a Chef Grande, but some retailers call it a Chef Giant -
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/fendi-chef-zucca-giant-tote/3123116?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=fendi_%27chef_zucca_-_giant%27_tote:315835_1&cm_pla=bags:women:tote&cm_ven=bizrate&mr:referralID=a97f852c-f893-11e1-97b3-001b2166becc

But the one you show pics of is not a FENDI. You should submit it to the Authentification thread before you purchase it. ;)

The real deal is a lovely bag, BTW.....

4. I don't know what style it is, but I don't think FENDI made it. Please submit more pics to the Authentification Thread. ;)

5. I purchased this bag in LA with a friend, but I don't know what it's called. It almost looks like a baguette, but the strap is attached in the back and is different and can be used as a clutch. I've seen bags like it, but not exactly. I posted a picture of the date code to see if that would help... I really need help because the question has been thwarting me for years now. Is it a fanny pack? What is it?:lolots: Thanks

Attached Files:

6. what is it? a baguette?

Attached Files:

7. Hey everyone. I'm new to the Fendi subforum and hope someone can help me out.

Does anyone know the name of this clutch and what year it was released?

[​IMG]

Thanks!

8. ^^Just a polite bump to see if I can get any help...

9. saw this bag on bluefly opening ad i love it (right in pic) IS this a Fendi bag?
    anyone know what it is? i am not too knowlegeable with fendi but know i love it!! thanks!!!
    View attachment zzzzzzzzjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg

10. It's called the chameleon satchel.

11. THANK YOU SO MUCH now for the hunt for one!!! lol;)

12. I saw this Fendi bag from the runway but couldn't find the name or price of the bag...Somebody please help me!:smile:

Attached Files: