Identify this Celine Bag

1. Hello all!

I am trying to find the Celine bag pictured below. I know it is from a past season, but I don't know which. Does anybody know what year/season or the name of the bag? As I said, it is made by Celine. Thanks!

2. I'm trying to help my mom identify this celine purse. I know it's celine i just can't find the style name.

If anyone recognizes this purse and could give me its name I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

Thanks again for your help!
  3. You might look on eBay to find a similar Celine handbag. That what I use for a references on my handbag..
  4. I was on the subway on the way back from lunch with the BF, when this very model-esque girl got on the train. I spotted her bag and read on the front that it said Celine. I took a spy pic, and sorry for the awkward angle, but she's wearing shorts if that helps, lol.

I am not familiar with Celine bags at all, and tried doing a search for a "tote" or "bag" but nothing came up. Can anyone help?

5. agh! i love this bag. it's so gorgeous!

it's called the Celine 'Boston' Tote:

it was available on Matches for $1885, but it looks to be sold out now.
  6. celine boston tote pre-fall 2010

7. Love your spy pic!
  8. hehe it looks like she knows you just took a pic of her.
  9. Thanks everyone! Sorry I was on vacation last week so I'm just catching up!

sweetinfinity: I think she totally knew I was staring at her bag the whole time, lol. She was just about to get off the train so I'm glad I quickly snagged the pic!
  10. I love that bag so much! One day...
  11. #11 Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
    I was watching Taiwan TV shows, and got tempted from this bag. The host notified it was Celine and Jessica Alba once wore. Can anyone give me the name and year/season of the design? m(_ _)m

12. Ellie! Stellar. Dead on.
  13. Hi girls,

So I've scoured the reference sub-forum, done some searches, and Google'd my heart out, but the Celine I picked up this week remains a mystery to me. Does anyone know the name or season?