Identify This Burberry

hi...i was wondering if anyone knew anything about this bag? it's not on the burberry website; i found it at saks...i called the local burberry store and they hadn't heard about it and thought that perhaps it was just made for dept stores...because of its pricepoint (which i am thrilled with!) i was wondering why it's not over 1K which is what i usually find with their all leather bags...any info would be helpful! thanks!!!!

Burberry - Drawstring Leather Tote - Saks.com

The link brings up a page with a "Daddy and Me" sale. Do you have a picture of it?

here's a copy of the photo from the SAKS website...it comes in black and this color...to get one you have to pre-order it...would love to know why the pricepoint is lower than all of their other leather bags...any help is greatly appreciated!
thanks!

images.saksfifthavenue.com/images/products/04/443/1590/0444315902305/0444315902305R_300x400.jpghere's a copy of the photo from the SAKS website...it comes in black and this color...to get one you have to pre-order it...would love to know why the pricepoint is lower than all of their other leather bags...any help is greatly appreciated!
thanks!

You're right. It is a pretty low price for Burberry. It looks like unfinished leather on the inside, like no lining. Maybe that's why? Still a pretty bag though.

Hi Everyone!

I was looking for this bag to use for everyday for work. Anyone know the which Burberry bag Emma Watson is carrying in this photo? I've a bag similar at Burberry but it's the leather is a like a cognac color and not black. Wondering if anyone here knew. Thanks!

Hi Everyone!

I was looking for this bag to use for everyday for work. Anyone know the which Burberry bag Emma Watson is carrying in this photo? I've a bag similar at Burberry but it's the leather is a like a cognac color and not black. Wondering if anyone here knew. Thanks!

Sorry posted in the wrong place! Thanks for moving the thread to the right place! :biggrin:

Hi
I am new to this but a friend highly recommended you as people who may be able to help me.
In 2002 I purchased this bag from Burberry, Barcelona. I am in the process of selling and updating some of my collection and need help with the name of this bag.
I do still have the ticket that was on the bag inb the shop and it says Nova Check Black but no style name of bag or anything. I also have a purse to match also shown in the photo.
I am attaching pictures for you to see, any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Emma

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 992
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 961
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 991
Hi! can somebody help me.. I don't know the style no or the name of the jacket that I just saw last week, i don't even have the picture of the jacket .. the only think I can remember is that its a quilted jacket, maroon color and its has a garter at both waist side and the collar is different than the normal quilted jacket, I am not sure if its zipper, and the SA told me that that the jacket is old season.. pls help me ID the jacket..thanks in advance..

This is my first post
icon7.gif

I am going to be selling this bag on ebay and need to know the name of it before I write my listing.

The bag is around five years old - measures approx 13" wide x 9.5" from top zip to bottom of bag and 14" from bottom of bag to top of handle - it is quite a large bag and is an original. It comes with a detachable long leather strap and original dustbag.

Also if anyone knows how much I should be asking for it I would be grateful.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• HPIM0211.JPG
    HPIM0211.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 960
  • HPIM0212.JPG
    HPIM0212.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 963
  • HPIM0214.JPG
    HPIM0214.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 1,008
Hi
Does anyone know the name of this 2008 fall collection bag? can find plenty of pics but no name! thanks in advance!:yahoo:

Attachments

• burberry2.jpg
    burberry2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 953
  • burberry1.jpg
    burberry1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 928
Hi, guys I'm new - just stating the obvious heh. I was in a Burberry store today and one of the associates gave me a art# and a sn or a style #. I'm trying to navigate the website to find it and I can't. Maybe someone can help me, here is the art# 3457703 and the SN# 5045253072676. Please and thanks!. I just want to order it!!!