Identify This Balenciaga (Color? Style? Year? -- Authenticated Bbags Only)

?

What color is this bag?

1. Amethyst

2. Pale Magenta

3. Bubblegum

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Back of the mirror has no card slit. Thanks! :smile:

2. this would be a chevre bag.:smile:

3. Hi ladies! I think this is a S/S 2008 Floral City. Is it called white japonais print? It has a slit at the back of the mirror. Just snagged it today.

image-3337178083.png
  4. Thank a lot, dear redskater. The seller said it is a 2007 chevre, while she didn't send the paper card to me. Now I am really satisfied. Thanks.

5. The mirror tells us the bag was either from 2007 or S/S 2008. Can't tell you for sure it's chevre, but there's a good chance.

6. Thank you, Jira. The seller said She could not find the paper card any more, while she will send me the receipt. I am still waiting for that.

7. Hi! What kind of leather does the 2003 Blue Jean City have? Is it agneau or chevre? Leather is thin, with some distressing on edges of bagand smooshy. Thanks! :smile:

8. Chevre

9. Good to hear that! Thanks Saira!

10. i just bought a balenciaga first in cuoio

I cant seem to find this color reference anywhere on the internet
    The serial number reads " N 1528 K " and 103208

Does this color exist ?
    Please help

I have attached the pictures to this post[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I have no idea what this color is. I may be missing something, but the silver plate doesn't seem to match with any existing color. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

12. #5322 Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
    I found this Balenciaga bag at a local high end consignment shop. They have described it as a Balenciaga "small motorcycle bag". I asked them for the dimensions of it and from what the gave me, it seems to be the size of a First. They have it priced at $348. A good deal or no??
    [​IMG]

13. Hi - K denotes it is from 2012 A/W so this will be the new season colour - cumin.

14. wow thanks!

but could cumin is slighly more orange compared to this ?

15. The photo does not look like Cumin. It must be a bad photo. That is why it was so hard for me to ID.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.