Identify this bag ...

1. [​IMG]

Is there a name for this bag??

Thanks so much! :smile:

2. Never seen it before. Sorry!

3. ^ Me either. What's the creed #? That might help.

4. I've never seen that one before but I know I had a customer bring one in just like that and I had to tell her it was not authentic when she wanted to send it in for repairs.

5. really? I hope it is authentic. The inside zipper pocket says No.F84-6209.

6. i've never seen it. sorry.
    could you call coach and check?

7. I believe it is FAKE I checked on Coach's drill down and it's not there, and the first part of the creed is odd to me, My vote is FAKE
    call coach just to be sure

8. Hi mee4,

I actually have a bag from that same design handed down to me by my cousin. It is some kind of microfiber (reminds me on neoprene) and leather. I think it must be a really old style from years ago.

The coach creed states that it was made in the Dominican Republic and is serial # 9FBZ-6213.

I'm going to try to get some pictures up so ya'll can see!

9. coach creed ALWAYS starts with a letter then next is the year it was made then the style number

The creed seems odd to me

Both of your bags should match creed wise

I think the both of you have yourself a fake coach.:crybaby:

10. sorry, that is an 9F8Z-6213. it's hard to read b/c it's a small purse.

Because I didn't actually purchase it, I don't have paperwork. But I just wanted to reassure mee4 that there was another purse like it out there!

Just trying to help! :shrugs:

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG
  11. I believe this is the mercer collection. Probably about 5 years old?

12. I've checked some of my old Coach catalogs and the closest I could find was back in 1999. It looks like it's part of the Coach Neo collection. I couldn't find your specific bag, however there is a Coach Neo Lunch Tote, Style Number 6201 that is very similar. The lunch tote does not have an outside pocket like yours does. Also, I used the drill down to search for 6201 and got nothing.

Hope that helps a little.

13. I think it is a either an authentic piece from a really old collection or a fake from the collection it is copying. :confused1: I know I have seen bags that looked like that before.

14. I'd guess Mercer bag but I thought most of the Mercer collection had metal hangtags. This bag might be before my time as a Coach collector, sorry!

15. I believe it is fake, the serial number seems off and i checked it, but nothing comes up.