Identify this bag ...

mee4

O.G.
Apr 25, 2006
CoachA.jpg

Is there a name for this bag??

Thanks so much! :smile:

I've never seen that one before but I know I had a customer bring one in just like that and I had to tell her it was not authentic when she wanted to send it in for repairs.

Hi mee4,

I actually have a bag from that same design handed down to me by my cousin. It is some kind of microfiber (reminds me on neoprene) and leather. I think it must be a really old style from years ago.

The coach creed states that it was made in the Dominican Republic and is serial # 9FBZ-6213.

I'm going to try to get some pictures up so ya'll can see!

coach creed ALWAYS starts with a letter then next is the year it was made then the style number

The creed seems odd to me

Both of your bags should match creed wise

I think the both of you have yourself a fake coach.:crybaby:

sorry, that is an 9F8Z-6213. it's hard to read b/c it's a small purse.

Because I didn't actually purchase it, I don't have paperwork. But I just wanted to reassure mee4 that there was another purse like it out there!

Just trying to help! :shrugs:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 115
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 97
I've checked some of my old Coach catalogs and the closest I could find was back in 1999. It looks like it's part of the Coach Neo collection. I couldn't find your specific bag, however there is a Coach Neo Lunch Tote, Style Number 6201 that is very similar. The lunch tote does not have an outside pocket like yours does. Also, I used the drill down to search for 6201 and got nothing.

Hope that helps a little.

I think it is a either an authentic piece from a really old collection or a fake from the collection it is copying. :confused1: I know I have seen bags that looked like that before.