Alexander Wang Identify this Alexander Wang bag

oh, same pictures to! Thank you muchstuff! Have you seen it before you saw that one?

Can't say as I have...I'm addicted to typing in AW bag names in Google. In the list of results you always get one that says "images of" whatever you've typed in and you get scads of photos from all over the place. It's a bit random, as they throw in stuff that isn't specific to your search but I've found it helpful for identifying bags!

Can't say as I have...I'm addicted to typing in AW bag names in Google. In the list of results you always get one that says "images of" whatever you've typed in and you get scads of photos from all over the place. It's a bit random, as they throw in stuff that isn't specific to your search but I've found it helpful for identifying bags!

I seem to have caught that addiction as well :amuse:

Sorry, to clarify, I wasn't trying to authenticate, I don't have the knowledge. Only mentioned that I saw a similar bag on eBay and they called it the Trudy.

I know, I just meant that eBay has a lot of bags out there that people claim to be Alexander Wang bags that are close but just aren't quite it. I've seen pictures of the Trudy tote before and it had zipper trim and a wider handle, but the multiple strands like this one has. From my memory, it was convertible too but I can't find information when I look it up. There were threads on here about it so if you search, you'll probably find them. Here's a picture.

Alexander-Wang-Trudy-Lambskin-Tote-Double.jpg

I know, I just meant that eBay has a lot of bags out there that people claim to be Alexander Wang bags that are close but just aren't quite it. I've seen pictures of the Trudy tote before and it had zipper trim and a wider handle, but the multiple strands like this one has. From my memory, it was convertible too but I can't find information when I look it up. There were threads on here about it so if you search, you'll probably find them. Here's a picture.

Oh no, another AW bag I want...:cray:

Hmmm, found a trudy in a spring 2009 Snob Essentials article which linked me to Shopbop. Very similar to the eBay one but no tapered zipper pulls. Could be a different year? I read in PF that there are some bags, I guess older ones? with rectangular zipper pulls. Makes sense since he launched his bags in 2008.

http://www.shopbop.com/trudy-tote-a...877-Bag+Snob,+LLC&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.2372877

Last edited:
Hmmm, found a trudy in a spring 2009 Snob Essentials article which linked me to Shopbop. Very similar to the eBay one but no tapered zipper pulls. Could be a different year? I read in PF that there are some bags, I guess older ones? with rectangular zipper pulls. Makes sense since he launched his bags in 2008.

http://www.shopbop.com/trudy-tote-a...877-Bag+Snob,+LLC&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.2372877

That could be the case! I'm actually feeling the need for a trudy tote now :biggrin: