identify these heels????

1. :welcome: Hello, shoe people!
    Can any of you tell me anything about these shoes? I found them in a thrift store a couple years ago...I don't know if they're authentic or not, vintage or fairly new, what they're called, or anything...the heels themselves are about 3.25" tall, but total the shoes make me about 4" taller. The heels are really shiny, the ankle straps are a dark silver color and the strap at the toes is covered with 12 very thin silver chains (something I didn't realize until just now! Lol, that's quite cool actually!). On the bottom they say:
    Despite their looks the shoes are actually quite comfortable to walk in; they are slightly flexible. Basically I'm in love but wish I knew more about them! Help...?

Thanks in advance!

(P.S. the weird reflection in the second-to-last picture is my dad's head as he sat nearby, no doubt wondering why I was photographing my
    shoess 002.jpg shoess 004.jpg shoess 005.jpg shoess 007.jpg shoess 003.jpg
  2. Pre the Tom Ford era, YSL did have a shoe collection but it was not couture or the Rive Gauche was a licensed collection of higher end shoes, maybe equivalent to coach in price guess is that this is what line they are from. Judging from the chunky heel I would guess early to mid 80's...definitely cute and would look great with a straight black pencil skirt.
  3. cute, but i have no idea
  4. They're pronounced: Eeeves - Saint - Laaront. They are a very high-end designer. And if you got it in a thrift store, I'm guessing you got a cheap price??? And if so, you've got yourself a great deal on your hands! They are also authentic. :yes:
  5. hooray! thank y'all so much
  6. (:yes: they were indeed a steal...$6!!! the pricers at the store usually recognize big names and mark them up, but i guess ysl goes over their heads...)
  7. 6$?!?!?!? YSL shoes can go up to 1000$!!!
  8. :nuts: oooh you got a WONDERFUL deal then :yes: